- Product Information
- Tax-free shopping
- Secure Payments
- Right of Retraction – Satisfied or reimbursed
- Guarantees and After Sales Service
- Litigation and responsibility
- Commentary, criticism, communication
- Protection of personal data
- Intellectual ownership
The general terms and conditions of sale detailed below only govern the contractual relationship between the User (hereafter referred to as You) and Mestres (hereafter referred to as We) belonging to the company SOLATINA SARL, whose headquarters is situated at 41 rue de cronstadt 75015 PARIS and registered on the register of companies and commerce in Paris under the number RCS 487 678 252. Both parties accept these conditions unreservedly. These general conditions of sale are the only conditions that are applicable and replace all other conditions, except in the case of express, written prior dispensation. We maintain that, by confirming your order, you unreservedly accept our general conditions of sale, having read them. These Terms and Conditions of Sale are important to you and Mestres as they have been designed to protect your rights as a valued customer and to protect our rights as a business and to create an understanding between us.
There are 4 different ways of placing an order:
– by Internet on our website: http://www.mestresbrasil.com/ (24 hours a day and 7 days a week)
– by e-mail to email@example.com
– by telephone on +33(1)79750909 or skype : mestresbrasil
The ordering process consists of four (4) easy steps. Once you have chosen the products you would like to buy and have confirmed your basket, you must: – log in; – choose your delivery method;
– accept the general terms and conditions of sale by ticking the box reserved to this effect on the order summary page (entitled « Order summary »);
– select your method of payment.
Once you have chosen your method of payment, you must pay for your order, which legally finalises the purchase agreement made with Mestres.
3. Product information
Mestres takes great care when putting information on-line with respect to the essential characteristics of our products.
The prices indicated on the Site are in Pounds Sterling and in Euros and include all taxes but do not include delivery.The chosen possible delivery costs are indicated for the User during the product selection and are invoiced at the end of the order in addition to the price of the products. We reserve the right to modify our prices at any moment but will apply the current rates as indicated to you on the site at the time the order was placed.
Please note that we will honour your order while stock is available.
In the event where one of the products ordered is not in stock, we will contact you in less than 15 days as of your order date to inform you how long it will be before we are able to deliver the product.
If there are certain products that are temporarily unavailable, we will send the available products and will pay the shipping fees for the rest of the order.We will offer you a replacement for an unavailable product, a product of equal price and quality.
If you choose to refuse, we will reimburse the unavailable product. If you wish to return it to us in the conditions outlined in article 9 (right of retraction – satisfied or reimbursed), the fees will be covered by us.
6. Delivery methods
The products bought on the Site will be delivered worldwide.
Small items will be shipped as a letter as a standard option within 4 to 15 days delivery.
8. Tax-free shopping
Please note that VAT is refundable in some cases.
9. Secure payment
Mestresbrasil.com uses BIBIT to guarantee the security of your payments.
Mestres has chosen to assure payment security with BIBIT by encrypting the connection when transmitting information on the network.
When you see the payment sign , you will know that your payment is secure.The name BIBIT may appear on your bank account statement.Please note that if your security department suspects fraud, we have the right to cancel the transaction for security reasons.
Mestres offers 2 methods of payment: Credit card (Debit card, Visa or MasterCard) through Paypal and bank transfer
When you pay by credit card, your account will be debited when your order is forwarded, on condition that we have received pre-authorisation for your account. If sufficient funds are not available, your order will not be taken into account. For payments made on-line by credit card, the “Secure Socket Layer” (SSL) system of security is used, which allows for encrypting your banking information when on the network. Bank transfer payment: Your payment will be processed when your bank transfer is received. Once your payment is received we will dispatch your goods. The processing of off-line payments may take several days.
10. Right of Retraction – Satisfied or your money back
Mestres allows you 15 days to return a product that you are not satisfied with. Your right of retraction starts from the moment your order is delivered. You can return the product within this time period, at your own expense, accompanied by your invoice and a completed and signed return goods voucher.
We request that you send us the merchandise by registered post and that you purchase insurance with the carrier for the value of the merchandise. This is notably necessary should they lose or damage the goods. Shipping fees remain the customer’s responsibility.
– If the product is returned within 15 days of its delivery, the User will be reimbursed by bank transfer if payment was made by bank card, or by cheque in other cases. If the User paid by bank card (via a bank card reader), reimbursement will be made by cheque.
If tests need to be carried out on the product, in the framework of the right of retraction, Mestres will do its best to reimburse the User as quickly as possible. This time period will depend on the nature of the technical tests performed by the After-Sales Service of your product’s manufacturer, for a maximum period of 3 weeks.
– If the product is returned between the 16th and 30th day after purchase: you will be refunded in the form of gift vouchers
Please note that shipping fees are the client’s responsibility, except if the product does not conform to the description of said product (the client is responsible for any damage done during the shipping of the returned goods).
12. Guarantees and After-Sales Service
12.1 Legal guarantees
Independently of the contractual services provided in application of article 13 of the present general terms and conditions of sale, all products sold by us, no matter whether they are new or used, come with a legal guarantee concerning product conformity and latent defects, as outlined in the following legal clauses.
– Article L.211-4 (French Consumer Code): The seller is required to deliver a product that complies with the description given in the contract. The seller is also responsible for dealing with any conformity complaints regarding the product that may arise upon delivery. The seller is also responsible for conformity complaints that may arise from packaging, mounting instructions or installation, when this has been assigned to the seller in accordance with the contract or has been carried out by the seller.
– Article L.211-5 (French Consumer Code): To comply with the terms of the contract, the product must:
1° Be suitable for the purpose usually associated with such a product and, where appropriate:
– correspond to the description given by the seller and have the features that the seller presented to the buyer in the form of a sample or model
– have the features that a buyer might reasonably expect it to have considering the public statements made by the seller, the producer or their representative, including advertising and labelling;
2° Or have the features defined by a mutual agreement between the parties, or be suitable for any special requirements that the buyer may have, which were made known to the seller and which the latter had agreed to.
– Article L.211-12 (French Consumer Code): Any action resulting from non-conformities lapses two years after the product is delivered.
– Article 1641 (French Civil Code): The seller is responsible for latent defects in the product sold which render it unsuitable for its intended use, or which impair its capacity to be used so much so that the buyer would not have purchased it, or would only have paid a reduced price for it, had the buyer been aware of them.
– Article 1648 (French Civil Code): The buyer must take any action resulting from defects within a period of two years following the date on which the defect was discovered
Shipping fees of the products are the customer’s responsibility.
However, if the product does not conform to the product description, shipping fees will be reimbursed to the customer.
Please note that legal guarantees do not apply to repairs for damage caused by external origin (for example, accidents, shocks, fluctuation of electricity etc.) or by the user’s faulty usage of the product such as a non-conforming installation or using it for commercial purposes or using said product with incorrect peripherals, accessories or consumables.
Mestres will not be held liable for poor use and its consequences on the products purchased from our Site.
14. Commentary, criticism, communication
Any opinions left byMestres Users are screened and moderated by the marketing team.
If the comments infringe on the law or are inappropriate (abusive publicity, defamation, insults, out of context commentary…), Mestres reserves the right to refuse it or to modify it.
15. Protection of personal data
Since the details you give us are essential for the processing and delivery of orders, for billing and for the establishment of warranty contracts, failure to provide these details will result in the cancellation of your order.
By registering on the Site, you agree to provide us with sincere and true information as it concerns you.
You have the permanent right to access and rectify all the information that concerns you, in accordance with European texts and national laws in place (article 34 of the law of 6 January 1978). You can at any time make a request to Mestres to find out what personal information they have concerning you. You may at any time, and by request, modify this information. If you accepted to receive our promotional e-mails when you registered on the Site, offers including new items, clearance, exclusivities, good deals etc. will be sent to you. You may at any time request not to receive any further e-mails from us by sending us : STOP at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Mestres has information regarding you.
We would like to remind you that cookies record certain information stored on your hard drive. This information enables us to generate statistics based on data from visitors to our site and suggest products that might interest you according to the items that you selected when you previously visited the site. Before any information is recorded, an alert message will ask you whether you would like to enable cookies, and you may refuse if you wish. Cookies do not contain any confidential information about you.
16. Intellectual ownership
All the content on the Mestres site (illustrations, texts, names, brand names, images and videos) is the property of Mestres, its co-contractors or partners. Any partial or total reproduction of this content, by any means and on any support, is subject to prior and express authorisation by Mestres.
All information, content, files are offered by our services is protected by French and International law concerning intellectual ownership and copyright.
Mestres cannot give you the right to copy, display or distribute content that you do not have the intellectual rights to. All fraudulent use of this content that violates the rights held by a third party constitutes an offence of forgery, which is severely punished under the Intellectual Property Code.
Mestres will not, under any circumstances, be held responsible if a user violates rights held by a third party through his activities on the site.